Scientific Programme View Scientific Programme
ORAL PRESENTATION REQUIREMENTS
- The scheduled time for each oral presentation is 10 minutes, followed by a 5-minute discussion. With this in mind, speakers are requested to stay within the time given;
- The recommended format of the presentations is 16:9;
- There is no other requirements about the presentation design and layout.
- The maximum allowed size of the posters is 2 meters height and 1 meter width;
- There is no requirements about the poster design and layout.
- Coronary Artery Surgery
- Valve Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Lung Cancer
- Aortic Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Intensive Care
- Transplantation (Heart and Lungs)
- Congenital Cardiac Surgery
The 29th Congress of the World Society of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgeons has been awarded a total of 14 hours CPD by the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.